Kamis, 29 Maret 2012

Jokes ☺


Pertama-tama, silahkan kalian (The Readers) mengheningkan Cipta Magunkusumo Atmoprajaya Diningrat dan dibaptis oleh Tuhan kalian masing-masing sebelum membaca JOKES dibawah ini. hahahaha  ♯plakk

Alhamdulillah, sesuatu bangett yahh !!  ¤GUBRAK¤

Ahh, kayaknya saya terlalu bertele-tele nih dalam berceritanya --____-- jadi saya langsung saja dehh~
Itadakimasu~~ ☺ *lha kogg??*


What do you mean by telling everyone that I’m an idiot?
I’m sorry, I didn’t know it was supposed to be a secret!

Why are goldfish red?
Because the water turns them rusty!

What kind of hair do oceans have?
Wavy! *haha* ☻

What is heavier, a full moon or a half moon?
The full moon! Because it’s lighter!!

Where do tadpoles change?
In a croakroom!

What town in England makes terrible sand-wiches?
Oldham!

What is the best hand to write with?
Neither! It’s best to write with a pen!! ☺

Why did the child study in the aeroplane?
He wanted a higher education.

In the park this morning I was surrounded by Lions!
Lions? In the park??
Well, dandelions!
♥

What would you call theft in Peking?
A Chinese takeaway!

What did you get for christmas?
A mouth-organ, it’s the best present I’ve ever had.
Why?
My mum gives me extra pocket money every week not to play it!


Mungkin segitu saja dulu yaww ☺ lain kali akan saya akan berikan yang lebih banyak lagi~~ XD

MATA
tentu bukan seMATA-MATA
buat meMATA-MATAi
MATA
yang perTAMA-TAMA
justru untuk mengAMAT-AMATi

Sekian, dan Terima Kasih atas kunjungannya! ☺☺☺

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar